Wednesday, October 14, 2015

On the road again: Portland, day 3


A long day full of work doesn't make for a very interesting blog entry, but today was such a day.

That said, I must note that the weather has stayed stupendous so far, each day bright and clear and beautiful, as perfect a set of fall days as I've experienced.  I've been fortunate enough to hold several of our meetings outside, and to walk to lunch, so at least I've spent a bit of time outdoors.

Dinner tonight took me to one of my all-time favorite restaurants, Le Pigeon.  I've praised this place so many times that regular readers may well be sick of hearing about it, but it deserves the accolades.  My meal was, as usual, delicious, every bite flavorful and complex and delightful.  If you have a chance to eat at Le Pigeon, take it.

Time to crash hard, for I am a tired guy.



No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive