Tuesday, September 8, 2015

On the road again: DragonCon, Atlanta, day 6


I'm home.  The drive, which included breaks for a meal and a stretch, consumed a little over seven hours.  The traffic ranged from busy to intense but never hit full-on psycho, for which I was grateful.

I'm glad to be home.

I don't have much else to say tonight, so I'll leave you with this trailer, which I saw in the theater in Atlanta.  I was already going to catch The Hateful Eight, if only because Tarantino directed it, but now I'm awaiting it eagerly.



Enjoy.




2 comments:

Metricula said...

Sorry I didn't get to see you at DragonCon! I was a music performer this year and spent a lot of my free time facilitating in the filk room.

So fun!

Mark said...

Thanks. I'm sorry I didn't get to catch one of your shows.

Labels

Blog Archive