Friday, May 8, 2015

Scott graduates


Earlier today, after a week that contained a few related activities, Scott graduated with honors with a B.S. in Computer Science from North Carolina State University.  He worked very hard for four years to earn his diploma.  He already has accepted a job offer.

I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but I am incredibly proud of him.  (He's slouching a bit, because he's actually a little taller than I am.)

Click the image to see a larger version.

I am an incredibly lucky man to have such a wonderful son.  As I have said since he was born, I have the best son in the world.

At the risk of embarrassing him, I will say here what I tell him every chance I get:

I love you, Scott, and I am so very proud of you.




No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive