Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On the road again: Portland, day 3


Though I logged a reasonable number of hours in the bed, I awoke quite tired.  I then proceeded to do an enormous amount of work, even by my working-all-the-time standards.

Ah, but in the evening I had the pleasure of seeing Totem, a new (to me) Cirque du Soleil show that's playing here in Portland, and that's enough to make any day magical.  The show was tremendous fun, beautiful and invigorating and magical, as Cirque shows tend to be.  I oohed and aahed, gasped, laughed, and over and over found myself uncharacteristically and unexpectedly smiling for no apparent reason.  I obviously recommend this show highly, and I feel quite fortunate to have gotten to see it. 

I had to work late into the night to make up for having taken a few hours away from work, but the show was worth the cost. 


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive