Friday, July 19, 2013

Beach fondness


I love this beach, have loved it since I first came here.  As you may have noted, one of my favorite beach rituals is eating lunch every day at the same local restaurant.  The owners/operators, Rose and Bob, are friends and great people.

Today, when our group entered for our last lunch of this trip, the specials whiteboard offered me a surprise treat.

Click on an image to see a larger version.

I had to order the Mark's Melt, of course.  Rose said it had been selling well all day. 


Kyle also gave it a go.  We agreed that it was very tasty indeed.

The last night at the beach each year, I become a bit wistful and a bit sad.  Going back to the real world is fine, but it's not the beach. 

I already look forward to next year.



No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive