Monday, December 3, 2012

On the road again: Las Vegas, day 5

I'm home after a long day of traveling that included the worst food anyone has ever served me on a plane and an hour-long flight delay, yet was generally a good trip.

Catching up on work, however, has kept me up until nearly six a.m., so I'm skipping out.

For your amusement, here's me next to one of the fine items Las Vegas has to offer.

(As always, click on an image to see a larger version.)

Okay, you can have Kyle, too, with bonus demon eyes, as he checks out the box on stage at the Penn & Teller show.


Fine!  You want more; you got it:  a salt-crusted entire foie gras at e by Jose Andres.


With that, I go to bed. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wait, you left some things out. How did Kyle get on stage to check out Penn and Teller's magic box? Did you buy the gorilla suit? Did that huge platter of foie gras belong to your table? Hey, it's Vegas. Anything can happen!

Mark said...

Hey, you know what they say: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Labels

Blog Archive