Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Come on down to the library to talk urban fantasy

On Thursday, October 18, I'll join another local author, Clay Griffith, at the lovely Cameron Village Regional Library for a panel on dark and urban fantasy.  The event is part of the library's October Haunted Happenings series, as you can see in this poster.  (Click on it for a larger image.)


Librarian (and friend) Dan Brooks is organizing the event, so when he asked if I'd join, I of course said, yes.  Clay and I will each read a bit of fiction, answer some questions from Dan, and then throw it open to the audience.  Afterward, anyone who wants to join me is welcome to head somewhere nearby for a bit of dinner.  The Flying Biscuit comes to mind, but minds do change. 

If you're not doing anything that night, come on by, support the library, and talk writing and urban fantasy. 



1 comment:

Dan Brooks said...

Thanks for helping promote this event, Mark - it should be a really fun evening. And count me in for heading somewhere afterward for a bite to eat, too!

Labels

Blog Archive