Saturday, September 8, 2012

Catching up with me over the next eight days

Starting tomorrow morning, I hit the road again.  If you'd like to catch up with me while I'm out and about, here's where I'll be.

From Monday through Friday (with Friday an all-day-on-planes travel day), I'll be in San Francisco for IDF, the Intel Developer Forum.  I'll be attending this tech conference during the day, so if you're not doing the same, it might be hard for us to meet then.  I'm thinking, though, about calling an open dinner of some type on one of the nights, so if you're interested in that, please email me. 

Next weekend, I'm one of a small number of writer guests at a new local conference, the Escapist Expo.  This gaming-oriented affair is a bit of a departure for me, but when they asked, I figured I might as well give it a try.  I'll be on three panels with three other fiction writers (and friends):  Richard Dansky, David Drake, and Mur Lafferty.  Drop by, and you can catch us talking about

Adaptations and the IP (Saturday, 10:30 a.m.)

Publishing science fiction and the Internet (Saturday, noon)

Dystopian futures (Sunday, 10:30 a.m.)
If you're at any of these events, feel free to come by and chat--though not while a panel is going on.  That would be rude, of course--though more common than you might imagine.

 

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive