Friday, July 27, 2012

A Cosmic Christmas

is the title of an upcoming (due in November) anthology that includes the first reprint of the only solo Lobo story, "Lobo, Actually."

As always, click on the image to see a larger version.

As you can see from this preliminary cover sketch, Hank Davis, the Baen Senior Editor (and friend of mine) who created the book, put me in good company. The final cover, which you can view here, makes it clear that I'm in even better company than the sketch suggested.

If you can't wait until November to read the story, by all means pick up a copy of my omnibus collection, Jump Gate Twist

This story is my first (and so far only) Christmas tale, and I'm quite fond of it.  It's a Dickensian piece with more heart than one might imagine possible from Lobo, but I believe it works.  Check it out. 

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive