Monday, June 4, 2012

What's going on Wednesday night at my place

In case you've forgotten, this Wednesday night, June 6, a nifty concert will be taking place in my house.

As always, click on the picture to see a neat, higher-res version.

The Camaraderie is, as I've mentioned, Ben's performing group, which right now comprises him and Sarah.  Levi Weaver is a cool Nashville musician whose work I quite enjoy.  I've seen both acts perform, and I'm confident you'll have a fun evening.  Suggested donation, which goes to the musicians, is ten bucks or whatever you can manage; come to the show even if you can't afford to pay.

As an added bonus, you'll get free dessert after the show!

You can't beat a show this good and free dessert on a Wednesday night.  If you're interested in coming, just email leviinraleigh@gmail.com to reserve a spot.  I hope to see lots of folks there!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive