Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The electronic ARC of Overthrowing Heaven is now available!

I'm quite pleased to be able to announce that you can now buy the online advance reading copy (meaning it hasn't been through final copyedit or galley edits) of Overthrowing Heaven. If you'd like the book, just go to this page on Baen's site, and you can buy it.

I think it's my best novel yet, and it's certainly the longest, so it should keep you busy for a while. I hope you enjoy it.

Meanwhile, I need to keep plotting Children No More, the next book in the series. Man, this one is going to be dark and rough--and give you another piece of Jon's past. I can't wait to be writing it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on chapter 7 and I am dying. Dying I tell you. This is already shaping up to be your best installment yet. Loving the way the characters continue to grow, and especially the way you manage to weave a lot of deep thoughts into it.

Thanks again.

Mark said...

I'm really glad you're enjoying the book. I also think it's my best work yet.

Now, if I could only get another hundred thousand or so folks to like it this much [g].

Anonymous said...

Curious, what's a galley edit?

Mark said...

Great question. I'll answer that in today's blog post, because the answer might be of general interest.

Labels

Blog Archive